Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#191 Side Step Card for The Digi Bistro Challenge

Hi everyone! I have something to show you all.... something I've never made before.... its a Side Step Card!!! I was very intimidated when Cher the owner of The Digi Bistro Store asked the DT to make Side Step cards for the challenge, but I was up for the challenge LOL! I had fun making this card with the very pretty FLOWER FRENZY SVG set.  I cut everything out using SCAL 2 with my Cricut Expression, then I stamped the sentiment using Hampton Art stamps from Michael's and added buttons and green Stickles to the leaves.

 If you would like the enter the Side Step Card challenge you have 1 week to enter your project HERE and be sure to check out the rest of the Dt's amazing projects!! Good luck with the challenge there will be 3 winner's this week!! 




6 comments:

  1. Love the flowers. Perfect sentiment. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright colors are super fun and I love the sentiment you used. The stickles on the leaves is fun too! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable and pretty! Great job Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. You did a great card.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVe the colors. I will have to try the side step card, it looks fun!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...