Monday, August 22, 2011

#190 Girly Ghost Card

For today's project I made a quick and simple Halloween card using A Child's Year and Mini Monsters. I stamped a Peachy Keen face on this cute girly ghost and added chalk around her eyes to make her look a little more spooky. I stamped this adorable sentiment with Crafty Sprouts MONSTER KISSES stamps and added twine from the Twinery and used my white gel pen from Sakura gel pens.  This is our last challenge for Scrapbookaholic By Abby, the challenge is Anything Goes and we have some amazing sponsors and prizes from The Twinery and Sakura Gel Pens so be sure to come and enter our last challenge HERE!!!!

Here's the cute MONSTER KISSES STAMP SET I used!

9 comments:

  1. OMG sweetie that has got to be the cutest lil' ghostie EVER!! ;) Have a great week! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love love love this little ghost with the most. the PK stamped face is perfect and I love how you shadowed the eyes. :D
    I hope to work with you in the future. It has been an honor and pleasure this last 6 months to be on this team with you. :D Best of luck in the future. :D
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Meighen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE! I love this girly ghost. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I have seen everything....An adorable girly girl ghost!!! She is so way cute I can not stand it....way to go gf...you did a bang up job on this card. LOVEEEEEEEEE it. ekciampo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is terrific. I love the adorable ghost. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO adorable! I've never seen a girlie ghost before and she sure is a cutie :) It's been great being on Abby's team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her purple eyeshadow! :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...