Friday, August 19, 2011

#187 Crafty Sprouts Are You Ready to Rock Challenge

Hi everyone! Today is Design Team day and a brand new challenge over at the CRAFTY SPROUTS BLOG! This week's challenge is "Are You Ready to Rock" you can enter the challenge HERE. our sponsor is SIMPLY BETTY STAMPS , they are giving away 2 stamps to a challenge winner! Our design team is showing off their fab projects with the Everyday Jude and the Rockers and the stamp I used is called Ali Clear Stamp isn't she cute!?!

I colored Ali with Prismacolor pencils and cut the bat background and shape from the Happy Hauntings cart and stamped the sentiment with Crafty Sprouts MONSTER KISSES and embossed the background with my Cuttlebug. 



If you would like to play along with the challenge please click HERE and to check out the stamp set I used click HERE

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card, great job colouring love purple and orange together!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, great colors. Super cute image and the sentiments 'rocks' - TFS

    Carol
    clworkman4 at gmail dot com
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sandra!!! love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love this cute little rocking witch!! The colors are all beautiful together!! Thank you so much for being such an awesome friend!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love the digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the color combo! Happy Crafting!~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card sweetie ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so cute! I love that embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...