Wednesday, August 17, 2011

#186 BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! New Design Team!! Hop WINNERS!! and Beach Bum Layout




 Hi everyone!! I am beyond excited to announce with you all that I am on a new Design Team all about SVG files at this cute store called THE DIGI BISTRO where we will be posting new projects every Tuesday with a brand new challenge. If you are interested in becoming a DT member please contact Cher at Cher's Studio Blog for more info!!

I feel so honored to be part of the DT with several talented ladies whom you may be familiar with! Here's a list of our designer's so far, be sure to stop by all of the blogs to see this week's SVG projects:


Melanie
Sandra (That's Me!)
Cher (Digi Bistro Owner)
So for our first project we were asked to create something with this fabulous color scheme and my first thought was.....the beach!! 


For my layout I decided to make something for my son's beach pictures, ok he hates going to the beach he won't go near the water but he loves playing in the sand LOL! I cut the title, wave, and the boy from the Digi Bistro Beach Bum Collection with my SCAL 2 in my Cricut Expression. I added stickles to the sun and embossed the title with my Cuttlebug and inked it up. I also added ribbon and buttons to the wave.

I plan on doing my journaling in the sun

This sweet little boy reminds me of my son so much because they both have long hair!


Here's the SVG set I used called the BEACH BUM KIDS COLLECTION
Click here to purchase the BEACH BUM KIDS COLLECTION!!

Now onto some hop Winners!!

I love my teacher hop winner is: Sunshine Honeybee
Birds and Birdcages Hop winner is; Jessica

Congrats Ladies!!! I will be contacting you shortly, please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

12 comments:

  1. Yipee!! for both you and me :)
    I was just reading your post and congrats on the DT spot when I saw my name.Just sent you an email...thanks!!
    Anyways congrats on your new DT and LOVE your LO! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooo!! Congrats!!! that's so exciting, it looks like they have cute stuff..you will have to cut me some! *wink, wink* lol..that LO came out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cute cute! You are so talented...and so much fun Sandra! Congrats on being on the DT. Cant wait to see all that you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, I love your fun beach layout. The stickles on the swirly sun are so fun and I love the peachy keen face too. So excited to be on the DT with you! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout!!! Congrats on the new DT - you will ROCK IT! :)

    {{{ HUGS }}}

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats girlie!!!! YAY!! Love the fun and cute layout girl!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Yeah! Emailed you my info for giveaway.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girl! That layout is adorable and I have to check out their site that set you used is totally adorable!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was wondering where the linky is to enter the color scheme challenge?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout! Love the colours!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today Fri 8/26 I received the stickers I won from I Love My Teacher Hop. Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...