Friday, August 26, 2011

#192 U Rock B-day Card


Hi everyone!! Here's a sweet lil' card I made for CRAFTY SPROUTS DT day, Erika asked us to make a project with the theme "Are you Ready to Rock!" anyone can enter the challenge HERE. For this cute critter I cut him from the Birthday Bash Cricut cart, the scallop shapes are from Lovely Floral Cricut LITE cart. I added some twine and buttons an stamped the sentiment using 2 different stamp  sets from CRAFTY SPROUTS called Monster Kisses and Text Talk. I stamped the face with PKS Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment.
Here's the 2 stamp sets I used for my card:


I am also entering my project in a few challenges:
Sassy Lil Sketches- August week 4 Card sketch
FANTABULOUS CRICUT- Birthday project
PEACHY KEEN STAMPS- Furry Friends (I used Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assrt)

***If you would like to come win some Simply Betty Stamps click HERE***

Blog Hop Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Halloween blog Hop starts tomorrow 8/27 at midnight PST starting on Abby's Blog!! I hope you can hop along with us! I can't wait for Halloween time, I want chocolate LOL!!!

17 comments:

  1. That Fox is so cute!! Great Job!! I love the sentiments you used!! I can't wait for your blog hop tomorrow! :)
    Kimberly
    cutie.jensen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the Fox PK stamped face.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Check out those rockin' boots :)
    Fantastic job!

    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Card! You so rock!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card especially the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little fox is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. since my maiden name is Fox, we love all things Fox around here and this is soooo darn cute! great job with the sketch. thanks for playing with us at SLS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it, i want this cart so bad!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Card. I can't wait to get my stamp. TFS.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love him, you did an awesome job on this.
    angel hugs
    Debby
    angels5.2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card your fox is so cool ! Just love his little boots. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card and that fox makes it. Thanks for playing at Sassy Lil Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Love that fox and his birthday hat! Thanks for creating this week at FCCB!:)Amy A
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That fox is super cute! thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches! Off to check out the Halloween blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute- makes me smile.TFS with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally adorable! Great colors too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute care! Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...