Friday, November 30, 2012

#133 Reindeer Layout

Hi everyone! For today's project I made a layout using the  Folk Art Festival Cricut cartridge for the reindeer and all 3 heart borders. I added bling and really thick ribbon and buttons to the title border. The border/title is actually patterned paper it was so easy! No cutting just add buttons LOL!

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Buttons Red Assortment
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment


Check out my video I made of this layout and also a Mother's Day layout!

1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    I love this layout! I will be featuring it this week over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...