Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#114 Pink Cricut Guest Designer card

Hello everyone I am so excited to be a Guest Designer today for Sarah PINK CRICUT! I thought I'd share a card I made with Nate's ABC's cart and the Hopsctoch Cricut Imagine Cart. I cut the main image along with the small butterfly with Nate's ABC's and I printed the cloud paper on Kraft cardstock with my Imagine. The large butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart. I also did a little faux stitching and added pearls to the butterfly. The sentiment is GO GREEN from Pink By Design..

12 comments:

  1. very cute card,but why is he standing up and not crawling across.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all excited now, I didn't realize that Nate's had a snail on it. LOL

    Well done on being a GD..You did a fantastic job!!!

    Gorgeous card, love it!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors your chose for this card! That butterfly punch really adds a great look too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card!! I love that border punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your cards and your idea about a project a day. I am having trouble doing the craft a day for a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is great. Congrats on your Guest Design.
    There's a surprise over @ my blog for you!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies, butterflies! love them! I have never seen the butterfly punch by MS. This is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! The pink snail is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card - love that butterfly! I am passing the Cricut-tastic Award to you! You can pick it up at my blog -http://craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com/2011/05/two-awards.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable! I love the colors and that snail is too cute! Love the butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...