Sunday, May 15, 2011

#132 HK box



Hi everyone!! Today is challenge #5 for Scrapbookaholic By Abby which is to make a box or bag with Hello Kitty, the winner will receive a fabulous Hello Kitty watch!. This bag was cut from Once Upon A Princess and  HK is from Hello Kitty Font. I made this little bag to put my clear stamps in it that need to be cleaned right away. It's a much cuter way to have a spot for them before I clean them instead of just having them sit on my desk. If you would like to enter Abby's challenge click HERE.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, I love this!!! I'm a huge HK fan :). Also, I have an award waiting for you on my blog, stop by to pick it up!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...I love HK! Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I always leave my stamps laying on my desk too and more then once they have decided to spread ink to something they shouldn't have! I may need to make myself a little baggie for them too!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box. Lvoe the scalloped edges, it really give it some spunk. Cute kitty face too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!! Great way to keep your stamps together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!
    I have a Cricut-tastic Award for you... *Ü*
    http://scrappybeads.blogspot.com/2011/05/cricut-tastic-award.html
    Have a beautiful week!
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I hope your dirty stamps arent in there to long because your are always at disneyland! Start cleaning them woman! Lol super cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your box is so cute! love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute, love your Hello Kitty box

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...