Sunday, May 29, 2011

#140 Paper Playtime Love/Wedding


Hi everyone today is Digi Monday at Paper Playtime and our theme is Wedding/or Love. I made both of my love cards with these adorable stamps from our Sponsor Karber Digital. I embossed the Queen's card with my Cuttlebug using a Tim Holtz texture fade and colored her with Bic markers and added stickles. 

For my 2nd love card I printed the image a few times to do paper piecing and added stickles. The background stamp is from Market Street Stamps. Both sentiments are from Scrappy Moms Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. your cards are totally adorable! Love the backgrond you stamped for the queen. Her hair is fantastic! The froggy is so cute! Like the CAS you have going on!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...