Saturday, May 21, 2011

#134 Nate's ABC's Lion

Hi everyone I am so excited that everyone got a chance to vote on my little poll, it looks like Nate's ABC's won, so that means I will give you plenty of Nate's ABC's inspiration this week. This cut little lion is from Nate's and I stamped the face with PKS Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed stamps and added bling with my I-Rock and stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design. I am entering in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge which is to follow the sketch, and use PKS if  you have them. Be sure to check back later tonight for another card I made using Nate's ABC's cart! Have a great Saturday afternoon!

11 comments:

  1. Love it, what a cute lion
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GREAT card. No LION about that, hehe!! Your card is adorable! TFS

    Sherrie K
    htp://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!!! Love the paper choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your card is soo cute!I love the lion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not Lion your card is so cute:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too cute. I love your punny saying lol.
    (:(: smiles :):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you mixed up the PK! Perfect! Such a cute lion. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute, love the bright colors!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sentiment is so cute!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's got to be the cutest and friendliest lion you ever did see and the sentiment is a belter! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable lion and sentiment! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...