Monday, May 9, 2011

#128 MPS NSD #9 Glitz, Glam and Glitter

***This is my 9th post tonight!!! Please scroll down for my Robot Mini Album, Toy Story Layout, Birthday Cupcake Layout, Breast Cancer card, Groovy card, Altered Tag, Hawaiian card and more!!****

Hi everyone! Here's my last project for MPS NSD challenges, I really tried hard to make it to 12 projects but  I ran out of time. I cut this heel from Happily Ever After Cart, it's Cinderella's glass slipper! I stamped the sentiment with PBD, and added stickles to glam it up on the heart. This is challenge #9.

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! I want a dress like the black paper and red shoes for my cruise! :)
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! I only made it through 10 challenges and I'm still pooped out!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those shoes!!! Adorable card...so elegant sweetie! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combo. Very va va voom!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...