Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#129 Honey Bee Card

Good evening! Here's a sweet honey card I made for Design Team day over at Digital Delights By Louby Loo and the stamp I chose to use was the Sitting Honey Pot Larry and I also used digi patterned paper here can you tell!?! The yellow and black flower paper is from the Busy Bees Paper Pack. I colored Larry with Prismacolor pencils, embossed the yellow paper with my Cuttlebug, added twine, bling and a butterfly and lace border from Martha Stewart punches. Please be sure to check out the rest of the DT's amazing projects HERE.




Just a reminder that I am hosting the Friday the 13th Blog Hop tomorrow 5/13 at my other blog www.flauntitfridays.blogspot.com hope to give you some spooky inspiration on a spooky day!!

7 comments:

  1. That little bee is adorable!! Super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Sandra! I love that patterned paper!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet lil' bee...fabulous girly! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry is just so sweet!! Awesomely cute card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra!
    This is so adorable! Fabulous card!

    I've been loving all your scrapbook pages that you've posted too! You are always such an inspiration to turn the power button "on" on my Cricut. (I think I'm still scared of it..LOL) Thank You!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and love the colors too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your honey bee card...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...