Sunday, May 8, 2011

#120 PPT- Tall Mother's Day Card/ NSD #4 Mother's Day

Below is a closeup of Glimmer Mist!

Hi everyone I hope you had a fun weekend! Here's a Tall Mother's Day card I made for the "Tall Card" challenge at Paper Playtime. The cut is from the Heritage cart, I stamped the sentiment with Black Distress ink to give it a faded look, then I inked upt the paper with Black Shoot Distress ink and sprayed the entire area with Gold Glimmer Mist. I made this card for my mom since she loves vintage old fashioned stuff. If you would like to play along in the Tall Card challenge and check out the rest of the DT's amazing project's click HERE

I am also entering in the NSD challenge at My Pink Stamper which is Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card sweetie look very vintagy! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy card for mother. Nice.

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime
    Krista, guest designer

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...