Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hop Winners

The winner of the Grad Bash Blog Hop is jessica 

The Winner of the Cinco de Mayo Blog Hop is Lillian Child

The Winner of the Disney Blog Hop is Corrine 


Congrats ladies!! Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with your mailing addresses!
@Jessica please let me know what colors of the Cricut bug head you would like and also male or female bug heads you choose 5 cuts!


Thank  you everyone for taking the time to hop with me! Check out my blog later for a new project!


Sandra

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I never win anything!! I am so excited. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Corrine

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...