Thursday, September 20, 2012

#100 Welcome Fall Blog Hop

Hi! Welcome to the Welcome Fall Hop! I love Fall. The smells, the colors, the cooler weather, baking and the decorating! Something about Fall just makes us feel all warm and cozy!
So sit back and relax and enjoy the wonderful projects my good friends have made!

Start here at CallyAnn's blog http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com!

Oh and have i got some AWESOME BLOG CANDY FOR YOU!
MAKE SURE YOU HOP AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON ALL THE BLOGS AND MUST STOP AND SAY HI TO THE SPONSORS.

Tammy Smith- Amuse Studios $30 and $20 GC  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Muse-Studio/123256007740749 
Kreations by KimberlyRae-Handmade Apron ($30 value) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kreations-by-KimberlyRae/128080217156
KaBoodle Bug Designs- Fall Fairies File https://www.facebook.com/groups/246353225477746/
Jaded Blossom- Happy Owloween Stamp(new release!)  http://www.facebook.com/JadedBlossom
Donna Salazar Designs -Paper https://www.facebook.com/DonnaSalazarDesigns


For my card I used the CTMH Clementine Paper Pack along with my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the leaves. I stamped both of the leaves with the Art Philosophy Companion stamp set that comes bundled together when you purchase Art Philosophy. The sentiment I used is called "A Friend Like You" stamp set. I stamped everything using the Chocolate Exclusive Ink, the bling is MOcha Adhesive Gems that come with 3 different colors in each pack. I also embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug.

Blog Candy: I am giving away 6 4x6 sheets of this Close To My Heart Clementine Paper that I used for my project. Just leave me a comment and be a follower and I will contact you on Monday if you're the winner!

But Wait There's More Blog Candy For Me............

NEXT STOP is Theresa

22 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty! I am glad I got to hop along and see all the amazing creations. Thanks so much
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card & great colors...TFS!!!!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card! I love your color choices and papers. Great embossing too. Thanks for sharing!

    Misty
    http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! LOVE the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, those leaves are beautiful!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, elegant card. I so like the simple ideas.
    KristaInMN@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Gorgeous Card..I love it!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra your card is soooo pretty! My fav colors! Thanks for doing the hop with me! Hugs CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card... I love all the colors and textures.... gorgeous!!! :))
    rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo gorgeous! What embossing folder did you use? Clementine is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Which embossing folder did you use? Who knew Clementine was so versatile?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful, Just Love CTMH papers!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really beautiful card. Like most if not ALL of your cards! Thank you for sharing on this great new hop and for being a sponser of giveaways!
    jellybeankahler@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great job!!! I love the embossed section...... awesome folder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello my sweet friend! what a beautiful card! Gorgeous papers and card LO!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the embossing on youcard. Gives it elegance.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an awesome card! All the elements tie together so perfectly! The background paper, the embossing, the stamped leaves... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Card! I love the leaves and paper. But I really like embossing its my thing. P.S. I just did an Owl Fall hop. Please stop by to win some blog candy HUGs AJ-

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...