Sunday, September 2, 2012

#91 Heaven's Angel Scrapbook Layout

Hi everyone! When I saw that KaDoodle Bug Designs came out with these adorable angels I just knew I had to get them and do an angel scrapbook page for my baby girl Olivia. You see something you all don't know is I have been battling depression off and on since I was 11 years old and I also had post-partum depression with my son. I feel like an angel has been sent to me to make my depression go away because through out my entire pregnancy I didn't get depressed at all and I didn't get post-partum depression either. I am just so happy all the time now, I feel so much better these days it's so hard to do daily stuff when you can't just shake off depression it's a real thing! So that's why I call Olivia my little angel, she makes me so happy and I do feel like she has helped me a lot she has changed my life for the better! Ok onto my project I'm getting a little teary eye'd here lol!

The paper I used is called Garden Party from DCWV, and the patterns I used from KaDoodle Bug Designs are Precious Little Angels and this week's freebie Heaven's Angel Title. I used my Peachy Keen Stamps from the Jan. Stamp of the month and I am linking my project to the Peachy Keen stamps Anything Goes Challenge. I also inked and embossed the clouds and angel wings with my Cuttlebug and added white tulle to the photo mats. 

Close To My Heart Products Used:

****PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY GIVEAWAY!!!****

3 comments:

  1. SUper cute Sandra!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just sooo cute sweetie ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Love all the little touches, like the Peachy faces and the tulle.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...