Monday, September 10, 2012

#94 Artiste Angry Birds Boxes

Hi everyone! I was pretty busy this weekend making my son's Angry Birds Party Boxes. I made everything using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge including the Angry Birds Face! I used 4 circles, lower case "v" and also a diamond shape to create the beak. I outlined everything using a thick chisel point marker to give it an "Angry" look. I cut everything out on red poster board from the Dollar Tree Store I used a 12x24 Cricut Mat to cut everything out fast. Each poster board was 22x28 inches so I was able to get 4 Angry Birds Treat Boxes from just ONE poster board! I also have some leftover poster board that I will be making my party invites out of.

If you would like to create these Angry Birds Treat Boxes CLICK HERE to Purchase ARTISTE from my Close To My Heart STORE!!




Be sure to check back later for my 1st EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO!

11 comments:

  1. How perfect are these. The kids are sure to think you are the ultimate great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boxes. My grandson would love those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra these are super cute!! I need to make a Angry bird birthday card but I have no idea how lol. TFS!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin cute! Very clever to use poster board, I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin cute! Very clever to use the poster board, I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are soooo cool

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...