Saturday, September 15, 2012

#96 Cameo Creations Fall Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Cameo Creations Challenge DT Blog Hop if you are here from Lisa's Blog you are in the right spot! This hop is all about Fall and Football, I'm not much of a sports fan so I made a Fall layout for my 2 little cuties Aidan and Olivia using some of my really old paper from my stash LOL!

Hi everyone! For my Fall layout I used the original artwork by Kristi W. Designs called Fall Mice pattern from the KaDoodle Bug Designs sttore and past KBD Freebie Bird and Pumpkins. I cut everything out using SCAL3 and my Silhouette Cameo. I stamped the faces with Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed. I also stamped the sentiment on top which says "When I count my blessings I count you first" and made my own crinkle ribbon and I also dyed the flowers blue.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
A FRIEND LIKE YOU  Stamp set
LAGOON RE-INKER
SUNSET RE-INKER
COLOR READY SEAM BINDING RIBBON (aka crinkle ribbon!)




Cameo Creations Blog Candy:

Sponsor- Bugaboo Stamps is sponsoring 7 digi's a $21 value!

I am also sponsoring our hop with this September stamp of the month called FALL FAVORITES from my Close To My Heart Store, the retail value is $17.95, if you like this stamp you can also get it now for only $5 with a $50 purchase HERE!

Just be sure to be a follower of Cameo Creations new blog and Like our Facebook page to win the blog candy!






Cameo Creations http://cameocreationschallenge.blogspot.com/

NEXT STOP IS SYLVIA

15 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. I am amazed that you made your own crinkle ribbon. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I am so excited to be getting a Cameo soon. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable layout, Sandra! Love those little mice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Sandra! Love the colors, the cuts and the great overall design!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable project Sandra! I love the little mice, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very adorable layout Sandra:) Love the colors. Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW!!!! Awesome layout.......... so stickin' cute...Love it :))
    rrandrr@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome layout! Love it!!!!!
    Hugs,
    georgifelix@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute LO, love all the different elements you added, like the little sunflower. Great job!

    lf lin es atc omca st dtnet

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute..cute layout!!great job...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable - cutest little mice ever.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute layout! Love those super cute Peachy Keen faces on there =)

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute layout! I love the bright fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so great, I am always looking for layout ideas! I especially love the way you layered your flower behind your letters.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...