Wednesday, September 19, 2012

#98 Pirate Blog Hop Card

Yohoho mateys and welcome to the Pirate Blog hop in honor of "Talk like a pirate day" today. Captain Lorby (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) is head of these here ships and the captain of this ship and ye would be starting ur hopping aboard by vessel. My mateys have worked hard getting their ships in tip top shape for this hop so ye
better stop by and see what they have done or someone along the way may make ye walk the plank. So grab ye eye patch and your best bottle of coffee, tea, or water and let's do some pirate hopping and talking.

Our Blog Candy for this event is a digital pirate stamp from Captain Lorby. To be in the drawing for the digital stamp, you must comment on ALL blogs and become a follower of Lorb's World.

You should have come from Lucy's Blog then you are in the right spot!

Ahoy matey, here is me project for this hop.


For my pirate card I made a shaped card using my ART PHILOSOPHY Cricut cartridge for the shape and the very cute Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge! These 2 carts go so good together since Art Philosophy has 100 card shapes... yes 100!! That's a whole lotta cards LOL! I have really been trying to stock up on my birthday cards since those are always the first to go. I stamped the sentiment "Walk the Plank" using Pink By Design stamps, and the inside says "It's Yarrrrr Birthday!" I thought this would be perfect for any little boy and I guess I was right because my son saw it and instantly thought it was his LOL! I embossed the white papers using a Tim Holtz woodgrain stamp and inked it up and crumbled the blue paper and also inked it up.




I thank ye for stopping by me ship and now ye is to journey on to  SYLVIA's
ship.




11 comments:

  1. love it...great job...thanks for hop'n with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super duper sweet Sandra, love it!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!! You did a fantastic job!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, How Cute! Have been working on a Pirate Card for my Grandson's Birthday! Yours is Soooo Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. That Teddy Bear Parade cart has been THE cart to get in recent weeks... WOW. My daughter always thinks my project are for her, or at least asks if she can have them! It came out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome card. Love the bear and I love the shape of the card. Nice being in the hop with you.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love looking at your cards. You are so talented and creative and I want to know how you do it with your newest one to take care of. Thanks for being part of this hop and creating such cute, colorful and beautiful cards. I also peeked at your other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left a long winded comment but it doesn't seem to appear so I want you to know I was here and just love your pirate card plus the other cards you've done lately. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...