Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#104 Made for Each other Card

Hi everyone! For today's project I made a card using the Close To My Heart Avonlea Workshops On The Go Kit and the flag and heart are from Artiste. I stamped the heart and sentiment using the stamps that come with this kit.  I also embossed the blue paper using my Cuttlebug. You can get this kit for FREE when you join my CTMH Team, or you can purchase it for $29.95 HERE

Here are the CTMH Inks I used:


Join my Close To My Heart team and get all of this here for just $49! Click HERE for more info!

***CLICK HERE FOR MY CLOSE TO MY HEART GIVEAWAY***

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...