Tuesday, September 11, 2012

#95 Chocolate Blog Hop/ Artiste Candy Bag

Next to diamonds, chocolate is a girl's best friend and in some cases it may even rank higher than diamonds. This hop takes some neat approaches to chocolate so I hope you can take the time to hop through and see how these crafters expressed their love of chocolate.
You will start at Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) but make sure you make it all the way to the end because Tee at One Scrap at a Time is giving away two files from The Cutting Cafe (http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/) to one lucky winner. Tee will have all the details on how to sign up for the drawing when you arrive at her blog.

So get your box of hidden chocolate and enjoy the hop...



I made a Halloween candy bag to hang on the doors inside my house for my Halloween party I plan on having, that way my guests can go "Trick or Treating" LOL  I'm going to make them work for that chocolate! The cone shaped bag and flower are both from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge from my Close To My Heart Store.



Here is a close up of my project:




8 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I ordered my cartridge and am waiting for it to arrive. Can I have the butterfinger? LOL TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea...love it...tfs...will have to look at the September give a way now...thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!! Love that flower :)
    TYFS


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coming to your house for Halloween. I'm curious as to how you are going to make your guests work for that candy? I might just sneak in and do a grab and run. lol Thanks for being part of the chocolate hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!

    Robin
    scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...