Friday, September 28, 2012

#106 Getting a Pedicure Layout

Hi guys! I made a layout of me getting a pedicure..... me time ahhhhh! I got the nail polish, candles and spa girl using the Day at The Spa Pattern sold by KaDoodle Bug Designs original artwork of Kristi W. Designs. I love this set there's so many other things that come with this set!  The face stamp is PKS Princess Faces. I added stickles to the bubbles, and crackle accents to the nail polish by accident... I thought it was glossy accents oh well lol! I added buttons and ribbon, and also used 2 different letter sticker sets from American Crafts. The paper is Garden Party from DCWV.

I am entering this layout at Scrapping Everyday Miracles- sketch and mixed alphabet challenge

7 comments:

  1. This is a cute layout..glad you got me time and glad you got more me time to create the fun layout. Love the bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun Sandra, I have never had a mani or pedi, but me time is always a winner! Thanks for sharing @ SEM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute layout


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute take on the sketch Sandra! Love all the sweet details (that girl is adorable!). Thanks so much for joining in the SEM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! This is just toooo cute! I love the sparkly bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!!! Where do you buy the face stamp that you mentioned?

    The bubbles are amazing!!! I've never worked with Stickles. When you say you added them to the bubbles, is that all you had to do to get them looking like that? One more question, what color were the Stickles that you used?

    I know I asked a lot of questions but just am trying to learn. However, I understand if you'd rather not answer them.

    Your work is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi @Doxie the name of the Stickles is called "Diamonds" I used them on top of the baby blue paper to get this look. You can buy those faces here http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/products/PK_641_Princess_Faces_1_1_8-414-0.html

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...