Monday, September 10, 2012

#93 My New School Layout

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend, I was up late last night creating this masterpiece for my son's Kindergarten scrapbook album. The reason why I put "My New School" as the title was because I will be putting pics on here of his Kindergarten orientation I plan on making a separate one for his actual first day of school. 

I used all of the die cuts from the Original Artwork of Kristi W. Designs now sold at the KaDoodle Bug Designs Store and this set is called Back To School Mice, I stamped their faces with Peachy Keen Stamps Wide-Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment. I also inked the edges and added blue twine to all the photo mats.

1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE LO! Love all the primary color combo used for it! Great Work!
    Many Sweet Creations...
    http://www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-creative-time-scrappy-monday.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...