Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#92 Artiste Halloween Box and Winner

Hi everyone!!! For today's project I made something scary for my 4 year old son who is obsessed with playing with these gross Halloween eyes I got from the $1 store LOL! He lines up the eyes and counts them, and then he puts them by his eyes, he comes home from school and said "I want to play with my eyes!"  LMBO it's really funny! I got these eyes so I could do a Halloween D.I.Y. project but Aidan hijacked them!

I cut the box out using my Artiste Cricut Cartridge and the little Scream killer is from the very new very ADORABLE  Trick Or Treat LITE Cricut Cartridge, this one is so fun and goes perfect with Artiste! I am so glad I got the Cricut Expression 2 because look at this little guy he's only 2 inches tall and no rips or tears! I used Crafty Sprouts TOTALLY WITCHIN" stamp set for the sentiment.

Time for the Winner of my August Blog Candy!!!!

Congrats to melllisssa you won my August GIVEAWAY please contact me at critterbugg365@gmail.com

For those of you who didn't win please check back tomorrow for an all new monthly CLOSE TO MY HEART giveaway!!

9 comments:

  1. Super Cute treat box!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What super happy news and perfect timing because my birthday is in a few days :) What a cute box you've created too! Isn't funny how boys seem to be magnets to those creepy things? My son is 3, and I can totally imagine him doing the same. I'll have to check my local dollar store and see if I can find some. HeHeHe. I know Scream killers are supposed to be scary, but I think it's so stinkin' cute! Yay for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! TFS!
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute box love it!Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...