Tuesday, June 8, 2010

#58 Sweet Birthday Wishes Card



Sprinkled with fun!



I made this card for one of my oldest friends who I've known for 10 years! The ice cream cone and "sweet" are from ACY the oval shape is from PS. I cut the top layer in white then I added brown distress ink to the cone and around the edges. I put sprinkle beads on the whipped cream part and of course a red cherry button on top! I tied a pink ribbon to the bottom of cone. The back layer was cut with tan paper and I added pink distress ink and also pink stickles. I stamped the sentiment and also added pink stickles to the title. I used a border punch for the green border.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool how it actually looks real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute..I like the sprinkles! yummm... :p

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...