Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#51 The Best Guacamole LO



This was truly the best guacamole we've ever had in our lives, even my son thought so and he was only 10 months! In this pic he has guac right on the tip of his nose so of course I had to scrap it! The scallop square is AA, the star is HD, the title is ACY, the tag left of the star is AA. I had fun making this LO, I painted the beige paper with some green paint. I added  brown polk a dot ribbon and green buttons to top of the page. The Mexico flag is a sticker fom K & Company. "Guacamole" and the chips and dip on the tag are stamps....yes I had a chips and dip stamp, I totally did not plan that out I just got lucky LOL!. I was feeling glittery so I stickled the chips and dip stamps, the swirls on the star and also sticked the title. I used a border punch on both of the green papers. Then I added some glimmer mist spray. Unfortunately i sprayed all over my son's face =(             I am a bad mom! He looks like he has dirt on his face, live and learn...next time I will cover pictures with something before I go crazy with the spray, that stuff does not come off pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...