Friday, June 11, 2010

#59 Baby Boy Card (Challenge 4 w/Joanna)


I used a star stamp for the background. Stickles on animals.




For this weeks challenge  Joanna chose the elephant and giraffe from Zooballo. I decided to make a baby card. The circle scallop and circle are from GW. I stamped the entire tan paper with a small star stamp. I added Broken China distress ink to the blue scallop circle and a blue ribbon on top.   I cut the balloon, hat and gift with tan paper and I completely changed it, I colored them with orange and blue markers and orange and blue stickles. For  the elephant and giraffe I cut them with the same blue paper I used for the scallop circle and added blue stickles. I stamped the sentiment and added more stickles. The card is 5.5x5.5

3 comments:

  1. Aww that's cute! I like how you put them in the scallop and love all the bling! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, I love how it looks in the scallop circle!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...