Monday, June 7, 2010

#57 Father's Day Card (Cricut Cardz Challenge)

I thought the color combos looked perfect for my grandpa, it reminds me of the clothes he wears LOL. I cut the bird from Stamping and I distressed it with brown and green ink. I sanded the cardstock on the birds belly to make it look white. I added green stickles to the eye and wings. I sprayed glimmer mist all over card and stamped the sentiment and also added some more distress ink on the bottom. I made this card for my 1st ever Cricut Cardz challenge  http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/06/cricut-cardz-challenge-27.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this card, great job ! I just noticed your profile, I live in Murrieta,I think we are neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's awesome WE ARE practically neighbors ! Convention ? Where ? When ? Let's go !!! Email me at thecondes@gmail.com or post a private message on my Face Book wall under You Had Me At Craft so we can chat about it ! HOW FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so glad you joined us at Cricut Cardz Challenge for the first time. Great Father's Day card, the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowza, this is really beautiful!!! love the papers, colors and all!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That card looks gold-leaf. Pretty. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...