Saturday, June 12, 2010

#61 Husband's B-day card ADULTS ONLY LOL!


Inside of card.

     Outside of card. OOps didn't take pic till after  the party, kinda dirty.

Envelope and liner.



The main reason I bought TTK was for that corset I had it all planned out, I know I'm a dork LOL! Birthday Boy is from SB the card, card frame, envelop and Liner are all from WC I think it was the wedding invite cut. I stamped the sentiment, stickled the corset and sprayed glimmer mist all over the card. I felt it was too plain but it is a challenge making manly cards, he loved it so much and he was showing it off to all his friends at his party LOL I'm glad he liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Cute - I love the corset! ;)

    I just followed your blog - looking forward to seening more of your projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! Love your projects ! Are you going to the Riverside Craft Show ? Face Book me if you are planning to go !
    Also, I have a Sunshine Blog Award for you ! You can just pick it up by pasting from my blog to yours and the passing on the love to 10 other bloggers you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...