Sunday, June 20, 2010

#70 Posh nail polish gift bag (Throwback Thursday Challenge)

For this weeks challenge we had to use PDDU I cut the monster girl and tiara from PDDU and the purse is from FY. I ran the monster and her tiara in my xyron and then put Martha Stewart glitter on it. For the "posh" I put glue then glitter. On both sides of the purse I put 3 glue dots then more glitter. I was trying to figure out what to put in here and I realized that 3 bottles of nail polish fit!!! Very exciting, I think I discovered a new gift to give to people. I used my Gypsy and cut the image to fit a 12x12 paper, it only needed about 12x6 or so. Perfect! Check out Emma's blog at Throwback Thursday

2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE IT!! THank you so much for joining my throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..this did come out so cute! I love the glittery monster! ...did you hear I won that challenge! woo-hoo! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...