Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#50 Taxi LO



I know I know I did a pink girly page even though my DH is in it! I am terrible, I am surrounded by males...my DH, DS and my 2 dogs LOL I deserve a pink page every now and then! Ha ha oh well! These are what the taxi's look like in Mazatlan Mexico. The taxi is from EPDDU I welded the scallop to the golf car's ceiling to look like my pics with my Gypsy girl! the title is from GP. I did some random stamping with a flower stamp and I also stamped cars as a border. I added 2 different brown ribbons and cut a border with my funky scissors. On the bottom right corner I did some hand stitching and added to buttons for an extra touch! While I was doing this LO I was thinking of my hot pink Barbie car when I was a kid....LOL some of the things I think about when I scrap it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...