Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#53 Mexican Fiesta LO (3rd Challenge w/Joanna)

This was the 3 rd challenge with my sister Joanna  http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/  This time I choose, I choose this dress from Paisley I thought it was so cute and I was going to do something completely different with this cut. I wanted to make a paper doll with this dress but I didn't think it looked right so I did this instead. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I CB'd the dress and did some distressing and added gold and green stickles to it since I didn't feel like cutting a shadow...yep I get lazy with my scrapbooking sometimes! I stickled the yellow Prima flower on the left side.  "Party Time" is from Stamping I also added gold stickles to the entire outline. The border flag thing on the bottom is from Give a Hoot, I added some red bling to the tops of the flags. "Fiesta" was cut from SB on white paper I drew the outline with a red pen and colored the inside with a yellow marker. The red patterened paper is from the Citrus stack from Joann's. I  added a strip of red lace ribbon to the middle and used my corner punch for the fiesta flyer that I got when I bought my ticket to this show.

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty blog! I am so jealous!! Wish I could do all that neat stuff. Maybe someday! LOL!

    I hope you will stop by and visit my blog sometime as well!

    Take Care,
    Michele
    http://momofmany-familykidsandchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so cute! I like how you CB'd the dress and I love the Fiesta banner! I bet Ricky liked this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Fun! I wish my sister was crafty! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ! I found your blog thru Janis and I'll be joining you as a paper queen on her new challenge blog, how fun!!! and WOW! 365 days of creating, that's amazing :) I'll be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable Sandra!
    Fabulous LO, love the embossing!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute! LOVE IT! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...