Thursday, June 17, 2010

#69 Water LO


These are some cute and funny pics of my son on a very hot August day while on vacation. We bought a big gallon of water and he got so happy and was reaching for it he wanted to hold it and drink it all, my husband and I felt the same because it was hot! The title and water faucet are GS, the red frames that I CB'd are GW. The water drops are from EPDDU. I made one large water drop for my journaling.  I also put 4 buttons and 3 different strips of ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Aidan looks so cute here! His hair is so short there lol...I like the water faucet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute LO. Love your blog and your work!:) Can you please tell me what GW and GS stand for? TFS and have a great weekend.

    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, so precious Sandra!!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this scrapbook layout! I had to scraplift this one! Thanks for sharing with us beginners.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...