Friday, December 2, 2011

#246 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 8/ Gift bag with Tag


Hi everyone welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog HopDAY 8 hosted by Sylvia Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you are here from Sylvia's blog then you are in the right spot! This hop is all about making 12 different Christmas gifts 12 days in a row and the last day we will be posting is on December 6th.


Hi everyone! For today's DT day over at Crafty Sprouts our challenge is "Tag It" which is to make something with a tag. I chose to make a gift bag with a matching tag to give as a gift. The girl and the tag are from Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite cart. The snowflake I placed on the tag is from Winter Lace Seasonal Cricut cartridge. I made a few layers of "snow" and also used my Snow Writer pen on her hat and skirt. I embossed the tag with my snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I stamped the sentiment with  CRAFTY SPROUTS STAMPS "Have A Cool Yule" right now she is having a sale all week long, all stamp sets including new releases are only $12.50 with FREE shipping!!!! Great deal, be sure to check them all out HERE! I love them they stamp so perfectly and the are the perfect size for all your projects!
BLOG CANDY!! In honor of me creating 12 projects 12 days in a row, I will be celebrating by giving away ONE $10 gift certificate to one of my favorite online stores...... PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on all 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas post and be a follower. The last day will be on December 6th. I will announce a random winner on Wed. 12/7 good luck!

NEXT STOP is PATTY

20 comments:

  1. What a li'l cute patootie! Love this gift bag! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag. That lil skater is too cute!

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such an adorable card... i love the snow, the colors, everything.... ive never heard of a snow writer pen... :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute gift bag and tag:) I love the cute little skater-she is adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is just the cutesiest bag I’ve seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! TFS
    wishing you well
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, great pink and blue!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a gift bag! Love the little girl. She is a cutie. tfs
    angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the tag... and great colours
    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful gift bag!!
    Love the colors :)
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bag! The little girl is so pretty!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute paper bag!

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This such a cute winter wonderland scene.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...