Saturday, December 3, 2011

#247 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop DAY 9/ Kitchen Gift

Hi everyone welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog HopDAY 9 hosted by Sylvia Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you are here from Sylvia's blog then you are in the right spot! This hop is all about making 12 different Christmas gifts 12 days in a row and the last day we will be posting is on December 6th.



Hi everyone, I hope you all are having a great Saturday! Today I made a very easy Christmas gift project without using my Cricut eeeeek!! I just got some of these Nestability dies and used them in my Cuttlebug, I am in love with them they are so freaking easy to use!! Wow, I have totally been missing out! I think these are so cool for using stamps and digi stamps when I feel too lazy to bust out my Gyspy and Cricut, yep I have lazy crafting days lol!

First I cut and embossed this pretty scallop shape with my Cuttlebug and stamped Santa to it with a Studio G Michael's $1 stamp I got last year, I colored Santa with Prismacolor pencils. I stamped the handle of the spoon with Pink by design stamps it says "Naughty or Nice". The green paper is from K & Company I cut the size at 3in. x 12 in. to wrap around the dish towel and adhered with my ATG gun. For a final touch I added some ribbon. This was a super inexpensive gift I got the towel and the spoons from the Dollar Tree!


Here's a little closeup!

BLOG CANDY!! In honor of me creating 12 projects 12 days in a row, I will be celebrating by giving away ONE $10 gift certificate to one of my favorite online stores...... PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on all 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas post and be a follower. The last day will be on December 6th. I will announce a random winner on Wed. 12/7 good luck!

NEXT STOP is PATTY

22 comments:

  1. that is such a great gift for someone,,, great idea ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute idea..Thanks:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea...and so reasonably priced!!
    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome job Sandra!! I love that adorable Santa!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute santa! TFS
    wishing you well
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great how one can get an item from the $ store and then jazz it up w/ our creativity, via our neat li'l gadgets? You did a great job. Super gift to give someone! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this cute and I love how you stamp on the cooking spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, this is such a great idea. I might have to scraplift this.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea .. ...:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool idea Sandra! hope all is well with baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling project, turned out really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a super fun gift idea~
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! This would be a great idea for decorating hanging towels in a bathroom. Fabulous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute project and Santa is so cute.

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet and warm idea.
    marg0006@verizon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute idea & great for that quicky gift that might be needed. tfs
    angie
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...