Tuesday, December 6, 2011

#251-254 Crafty Sprouts Blog Hop/ Kitty Stationary Set

(Scroll down for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop)

Hi everyone!! Welcome to the Crafty Sprouts Blog Hop!! We the DT thought it would be fun to have a hop showcasing Crafty Sprouts Stamps and we will be giving away our projects how neat is that! If you are here from the awesome Raven Love 4 Stamps then you are in the right spot!!

(You can also click on the pics to zoom in)

For my project I wanted to challenge myself to use a cart that I have NEVER used before since I have about 5-10 that are untouched :(  The cart I used was the Meow Cricut LITE for all of these cut kitty's, the shaped cards, background circles, and all envelopes are from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. I cut all of the cards and envelopes at 4x4 inches. I stamped all of the faces with Peachy Keen Cute and Cuddly Faces and also Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Faces, of course I had to give them all blush and eyeshadow lol!!

Here's the awesome stamps I used from Crafty Sprouts, which are also on sale right now for $12.50 with FREE shipping, just in time for Christmas gifts!



I also stamped the back of the cards with the Happy Wishes barcode stamp.

I adhered all of the envelopes with my ATG gun, and stamped the flowers pink with a Cloud 9 stamp from Joann's. I added an adhesive tab on every envelope that way it's ready to go!

I also stamped the To/From using Crafty Sprouts HAVE A COOL YULE stamp set.

BLOG CANDY!!!!  I will be giving away this entire Kitty Stationary set  (which can be for yourself or to give as a gift to a loved one!) to one lucky follower, just leave a comment telling me which Crafty Sprouts stamp set is your favorite (I will be giving a set a away on my next blog hop coming up!) you can view all the stamps HERE! I will announce a random winner on Monday 12/12


NEXT STOP is ZENI


22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Freakin adorable kittys! Too fun! Love the stationary! TFS Callyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, how are you doing? It's been a while:) Love these adorable cards. They are sure to put a smile on someone's face for sure:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stationary set. Love the little kitties.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! These are sooo cute!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set!

    Pocono Pam
    pocono_pam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your set is so cute wold love to win it, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards. I love the little kitty faces. You've inspired me to use some cartridges that I have and have never been used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purrrfect! I have THREE cats that I am servant to (LOVE my job)!

    My favorite Crafty Sprouts stamp set is Cool Yule ... Ho to the third power - just makes me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. LOL I was going to say Purrfect but Lillian said it. My fav is the "Feeling Icky" Stamp Set.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your card set... thanks for the opportunity. my favorite set of stamps is Cool yule... must be the time of the season

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this adorable set of cards! They are just purrrfect...
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. those kitties are just to die for! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute cards! My fave/s are "Are you ready to rock" and "smile on"


    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is an awesome cart! I love your cards! What great blog candy!! You are a very talented lady!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, what a creative and sweet stationary set! Love the matching envies too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute stationery project you have here! :)

    I am loving the Fanpire set after seeing all the earlier projects from the hop. :)

    Hopping by,
    Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. My fav stamp set would have to be SMILE, but they are all great. I also think the cats are super cute

    Hugs
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute cards. Good job girl, for using an untouched cart. I have a few in the same situation-LOL.
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Since it is te Christmas Season, I am loving all the Christmas stamps and keeping my fingers crossed that I wn one.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sandrada I LOVE these and then love them some more. What a great idea and I LOVE the clean lines and images so stinkin cute!!!!

    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute kitties!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a cute set. Those kitties are just too adorable! Love the envies as well.
    xxJess

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...