Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#262-269 Milk Carton Treat Boxes for SVG Attic Wednesday





Hi everyone! Today is my day to post for The SVG Attic and I made some very yummy homemade fudge and Reese's cookies to give as Christmas gifts this year. I just have to say that I LOVE this milk carton SVG box from the   FUN FAVORS SVG COLLECTION, it's huge! It holds all of this in one box! This was pretty easy to fold and glue together, I just used regular Elmer's school glue to adhere the boxes and they glued perfectly! I also placed clear transparencies inside the box on the circle shape and I stapled each box shut.

Here's the SVG set I used HERE! Be sure to come check out the SVG Attic Blog HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Just when I thought that I was done going through blogs... I came across yours.Love everything on your blog.Especially the Milk cartons. And yes I agree with you I just started to use my Cricut but I could create more with it or just have fun with it. Thanks again.
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super fun!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...