Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#257 Snowman Layout

Hi everyone today is my DT day over on the SVG Attic Blog, and I was so proud of myself for finally making a scrapbook layout! I have been neglecting my scrapbooks a lot lately, hopefully I can make a lot more in the future!!

For this layout I used a patterned paper for the background which had one large snowflake and some swirls it's from DCWV. The snowman is from the Build a Snowman Collection from SVG ATTIC isn't this set adorable!?! I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Winter Wonderland Faces. 
I also used the All The Trimmings SVG set from SVG ATTIC for the 2 snowflakes and the title. I also added some ribbon and bling and embossed the snowman's hat and scarf with my Cuttlebug.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra!! This is darn cute! I think you need to reward yourself for completing a scrapbook page and enter it into our Winter wonderland/use snowflakes challenge going on right now over at http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/. Very eyecatching adorable layout!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute LO! Love the big snowflakes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,

    I can't often take the time to comment (leaving comments on my phone doesn't usually work too well and I am too busy to hop online), but your layout is just toooooo unbelievably ADORABLE not to!!! :) You did such a great job!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful winter wonderland layout! The colors are fabulous and the snowman is adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Layout! That Snowman is so Cute! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...