Thursday, December 1, 2011

#245 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Day 7/ Penguin Treat Bag

Hi everyone welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop DAY 7 hosted by Sylvia Bella Scrapbook Designs. If you are here from Sylvia's blog then you are in the right spot! This hop is all about making 12 different Christmas gifts 12 days in a row and the last day we will be posting is on December 6th.

 
Hi everyone. I'm sorry for posting late today, I was exhausted yesterday from working on my house and getting my Christmas decorations up that I was just way too tired to work on my project!

For my 7th Christmas gift I made a white chocolate covered pretzel treat bag using a super cute penguin from Peachy Keen Stamps. I colored her using my Prismacolor pencils, added a snowflake border from a martha Stewart punch and stamped the sentiment with  CRAFTY SPROUTS STAMPS "Have A Cool Yule" right now she is having a sale all week long, all stamp sets including new releases are only $12.50 with FREE shipping!!!! Great deal, be sure to check them all out HERE! I love them they stamp so perfectly and the are the perfect size for all your projects!
BLOG CANDY!! In honor of me creating 12 projects 12 days in a row, I will be celebrating by giving away ONE $10 gift certificate to one of my favorite online stores...... PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment on all 12 of my 12 Days of Christmas post and be a follower. The last day will be on December 6th. I will announce a random winner on Wed. 12/7 good luck!

NEXT STOP is PATTY
 

22 comments:

  1. very very cute ....now i know what to do with my candy.... :) lindaplusthree to yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute I love the penguin and your color is beautiful!
    jeria22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great topper. cute bird. millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea. Love the face on your penguin. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum-e. This is so cute and the treats look irrisistable.
    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm! Those look so good and the topper is just sooooo adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Snowmen and penguins...my fav. TFS
    Wishing you well
    vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your project so far. Thanks for joining me in the hop
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute treat bags...love this penguin stamp.
    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. how adorable is this!!
    TFS and take care of yourself! Don't over do it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the snack, and the lil penguin. so cute:))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super yummy treat bag and love the penguin!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great treats great packaging

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms. Penguin is super cute! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the rosey cheeks on the penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so cute. This is a great treat gift idea. tfs -angie
    angiehbug at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute... I have 15 staff that i need to make a gift...this might be the one!! i don't know if i can do the pretzels though
    tfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable, cutest little penguin! mmmm those treats look yummy!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a cute and yummy treat bag.

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...