Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#261 Money Holder Stocking SVG Attic Wednesday

Front/Top view

Open

Back view

Hi everyone today is SVG Attic Wednesday and I will be posting  a new project every Wednesday using the SVG Attic's SVG files. I made a money/gift card holder stocking for a guy using the "Cookies For Santa" SVG set, this is such a great set as you can see below:

I cut everything out with my SCAL 2 and my old Cricut Expression the paper is from DCWV. The stamp set I used is Crafty Sprouts HAVE A COOL YULE stamp set


7 comments:

  1. adorable Sandra! TFS
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stocking! I love how it all came together =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You know my addy you can send it just like that! Lol, girl you made me laugh with the, I made it with my OLD EXPRESSION. I'm sure your cricut is saying, who you calling old! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been through your blog and am amazed that you can create EVERY day! Your almost finished it and that is fantastic.
    Love all your projects. Thanks for helping me out also.
    Monica, that is funny!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the link to Craft Sprouts stamps. Can you help me? You can e-mail me at cardstrulyftheart@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...