Friday, December 24, 2010

#210 My first gift bag!

It's Friday! You know what that means! Time for a brand new challenge at my new blog called Flaunt It Friday's this week we are featuring one of the most popular and best ever Cricut cartridges.....Create A Critter! The TURTLE on Page 64. I decided to try something new that I have NEVER ever done before and it's so simple...a gift bag! Can you believe that I've never made one I feel so guilty LOL! I had a lot of fun flaunting my little turtle girl I named her Sasha LOL! I am a dork because I love naming my little Cricut cuts. I gave her a makeover with Peachy Keen Princess faces and a cute little ribbon bow. The sentiment is from Create A critter also, I have to say that I am really loving my little turtle girl named Sasha and her super fabulous pink couture turtle shell LOL! I crack myself up sometimes! The bag was all white and I put K & Co. patterened paper on there and used my MS punch on the blue paper all around and cut the layers of the sentiment to match little Sasha turtle. I hope you guys are able to squeeze in our Flaunt It Friday's challenge sometime this week, and don't forget about our monthly prize which is the Dinosaur Tracks Cricut cartridge! Please click HERE for our Create A Critter Challenge.


Merry Christmas everyone!!!  I am so happy and excited that it Christmas eventhough I really won't be fully celebrating until my hubby comes home next month, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas the birth of Christ! I hope that you guys have a wonderful loving time with your family and friends!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra :) love the bag!! very very cute! keep them coming!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours and I hope the time goes away fast so you can see your hubby. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift bag is so cute. Aren't they so much fun to make? I think it adds that finishing personal touch to a gift. Love that you named your little girl. Great job with the challenge. Happy holidays to you and your family.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it, TFS! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, new here! Just stopping by to browse on Cricut Chick's recomendation. I love the bag! It is adorable. That didn't look too hard, looks like a great idea for a beginner like me...when I get my machine that is! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bag!!! Love your Sasha!! Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasha is ADORABLE! Someone is going to be a very lucky recipient(sp?) of a BEAUTIFUL gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Bag!! I hope you had a wonderful Chritmas and I hope the month goes quick for you so you can see your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Bag! Hope your Christmas was great!

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...