Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#208 Follow Your Rainbow

***This is my 2nd post today please Scroll down to see my Robot card***


I am so excited to share with you this card. It is special to me because I made it the day I found out when I was going to be a Guest Designer for the Peachy Keen Blog I still can not believe that I get to design along with the actual designer's on the PK site and also with all of the other 46 Guest designer's what a wonderful Christmas present! I am happy to say the I followed my Rainbow LOL! Oh by the way have you guys heard this amazing song FIREWORK from Katy Perry? I just love this song sooooo much and I can never play it enough! Hey maybe I should make some Peachy fireworks cards next!




Ok onto my card....I get side tracked often please forgive me LOL! I cut the rainbow/cloud from Simply Charmed and stamped her face with Peachy Keen Princess faces, and tied a cute little bow in her rainbow hair!! I also embossed the purple paper with my Cuttlebug and inked it with white ink. I stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps and embossed with white embossing powder. I am entering my card into Momo's Challenge which is to use a RAINBOW, CLOUD, OR SUN. Make sure you check out her DT's projects because that beautiful baby girl in the layout is my GORGEOUS niece Natalie I love her!! Here's my card again!
I hope you guys have a sunny beautiful happy day!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cute card...I may have to scraplift it, if it's ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eyelashes!! have to buy those PK stamps... oh I just might with our credit, yes congrats we are guest designing!!! Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and super adorable facial expression on your card. Let's see that firework card now!

    Georgiana : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable! The PK face is perfect. Congratulations again!

    ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable! Congratulations! you deserve it! have a wonderful holiday! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the fun colors and the song by Katy Perry is currently my fave as well. I love Katy Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Love the card, that face just makes me smile. Never heard the song before and it is really too noisy here to give it a good listen but from what I hear it sounds good. I will also be looking to see if you do a firework card...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I love this card! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! ;) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is super cute!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!! Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats GURL!!! Cant wait to see your peachy creations!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girl!!!! Whoo Hoo very happy for you!! Love the cute card and OMG girl I LOVE that son too. i just love all her music:) Contrats again very well deserved!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...