Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monkey Lover's card

***This is my 3rd post today! Please scroll down to see my Rainbow and Robot cards***
Hi everyone!!Are you all excited about Christmas!?! It's right around the corner and I am so happy that I was able to squeeze in some crafting time while my son has been napping! Here is a card I made to give to my hubby. I can not wait to see him, he will be coming home in a month and lets just say that I truly really really really miss him so much and these monkey's remind me of us LOL! I always like to rest my head on his chest when we lay down or watch TV since he is my nice strong man LOL! Just like the card says I am Wild about him! I think I am going to start a new thing next year when he comes home....when i pack his lunch (almost everyday) I will ocassionally slip in a card in his lunch bag with either a card from myself or one from my 3 year old son. I am sure he would just love that and it would brighten his day whenever he misses us, since he works so hard he always works 10 hour days and he commutes 2 hours each day. We love him and miss him. Now let's not tell him about my little secret LOL! Have a great day everyone!!!

P.S. The challenge at Flaunt It Friday's is still going on now and the cart we are flaunting this week is Simply Charmed.

7 comments:

  1. Love your money card.
    claire-stitchart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...what a lucky hubs! I know he'll love the lunchbox cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thats super cute!!! Im a new follower!!

    pinkyswrspaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! And you did a great job with the coloring!! I'm sure he is going to just love this card and those that you will add to his lunch bags!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp! Great Job!

    ~Dawn
    http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...