Thursday, December 23, 2010

#209 Happy Anniversary Abby and Mr.Scrapbookaholic!!

Hello everyone I am so excited that I was asked by Abby....you know the Scrapbookaholic Abby!!! To be her Guest Designer for today to celebrate her and her hubby's 15th wedding Anniversary congrats Abby!! Way to go 15 years....now that's a milestone, you'll have to share your secrets and marriage tips with me LOL! I had a lot of fun making this card I cut the two lovers aka Abby and Mr. Abby LOL! from  Nifty Fifties and I decided I didn't want to use all of the layers because I just wanted the silhouette of the two. I inked up the edges with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink, stamped the sentiment with Pink By Design Stamps and I sprayed some shimmery mist from the Smooch sprays that I got from Michael's. I also used a border punch for the border and added some yellow ribbon, a silk flower from the $1 store and a yellow brad.

Abby I am so honored that you asked me to be your Guest Designer on your special day that is so sweet of you. Your hubby is one lucky man to have such a beautiful talented woman in his life! Congrats!!!

*Please make sure to stop by Abby's Blog to give her some love on her special day she has a wonderful GIVEAWAY!!!

5 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...