Thursday, December 16, 2010

#205 Lime & Maragrita's Anyone??

****If you are looking for the PEACHY KEEN BLOG HOP CLICK HERE****



This week's challenge #3 at Flaunt It Friday's is to use the CUP & Lemon from Simply Charmed page 48. If you do not own this cartridge please feel free to use any similar cut from any cartridge For those of you who are new to my blog Flaunt It Friday's is a new cricut challenge blog that I created with my friend Janis, and we have a total of 11 design team member's flaunting their cricut Cartridges every Friday!

The cup (Margarita) and limes are from Simply Charmed, I stamped all of the faces with Peachy Keen Stamps, and I also stamped the sentiment that says "If life gives you limes make Margarita's" I love that sentiment! The sentiment is from Pink By Design Stamps, I stamped with my Versamark ink and poured some white embossing powder on it and did some embossing because I really wanted to make it pop. I added a strip of blue ribbon and a pop dot underneath one of the limes. The scallop shape is from gypsy Wanderings.

9 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable! I love and what a great sentiment! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh! That is so flippin cute! I love personality that the limes and the margarita have. You did a wonderful job! Keep up the great work!
    ~Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..that's funny..great job sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little card. I'm fond of the occasional Margahrita my self! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And it's always 5 o'clock somewhere!!! LOL Awesome card Sandra! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so great and I LOVE how you put the "salt " on the rim!!!! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I LOVE the PK faces and all the colors you used. I never liked the taste of margarittis, but this card makes me want one:)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...