Sunday, December 19, 2010

#206 Santa Bird

Hi everyone I hope you all are having a great weekend! Here's a quick card that I made but love it! Inseat of Santa Clause he is Santa Bird LOL! I love the  3 Birds on Parade cart the birds just make me crack up especially this Santa wanna be bird LOL! The complete bird is from 3 Birds on Parade, the scallop shape is from Gypsy wanderings, I stamped his eyes and the sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamps. I also added some ribbon that looks like candy. I am entering in the GABY AND ABBY CHALLENGE which is to use Santa or Snowmen.

I hope you all have a good evening and make sure to check back tomorrow to see if you are the winner of the Peachy Keen Blog hop, and also for an awesome project I made you guys will love it!

Please scroll down to continue the PKS hop!

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I'm starting to like birds more and more with all these ADORABLE birdies!!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa Bird is just adorable!! Love the pattern paper and that ribbon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your santa bird, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love this santa bird and the christmas paper is great!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I've been itching to cut that birdie...he's not very convincing, is he?? LOL! Great card...tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...