Thursday, December 2, 2010

#196 Blog Hop Info & Retro Santa Card



Hello everyone I hope you guys are having a fabulous day! I am so excited to share with you that myself and my friend Janis will be hosting our first Blog Hop together tomorrow at Flaunt It Friday's Friday December 3rd at midnight PST. There will be some amazing Blog Candy and each of our designer's will be showing 2 different projects and we will all be using the same Cricut Cartridge talk about inspiration!! Tomorrow is also the first day of our new challenge, I would really like to thank all of you for taking the time to stop by my new baby LOL! My New Cricut Challenge Blog is Flaunt It Friday's we will have a new challenge every Friday, if you haven't already be sure to stop by because we still have our Peachy Keen Stamp GIVEAWAY going on right now!

Now for my Crazy Retro Santa card doesn't he look funny! I cut the Santa and bag from Paper Doll Dress Up, embossed the dots with my Cuttlebug and did some inking. I then stamped his face with the Retro Face set from Peachy Keen Stamps I also added some gold stickles to his belt buckle and added some fun tinsle-like ribbon that I got from Michael's. I am entering in a few challenges:

Gaby & Abby Challenges ANYTHING GOES
FANTABULOUS CRICUT RIBBON


Have a great day and have fun hopping with us tomorrow at Flaunt It Friday's we will have some very amazing BLOG CANDY and some amazing PROJECTS to show you!!

16 comments:

  1. I love the Santa and the tinsel! I cant wait til tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cute face on Santa!!!! thanks for entering!!!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute santa. Love his face. Will be back tomorrow. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too darn cute!!!!!!!!
    I love the glasses!!!!!
    Thanks for entering the Gaby Abby challenge!
    and I will be here tomorrow!!!
    Gaby
    gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Santa rocks.

    TFS & playing along at FCCB this week.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Santa!! His face is just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Santa. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I love the card. Great job. That retro Santa is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I especially like Santa's buckle and glasses!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute card....Thanks for being Fantabulous this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card...My son got a kick out of it he is 7yrs old because Santa was wearing glasses like he does..Love it..
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute santa, love the card! thanks for playing with us at FCCB
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card, the santa is adorable! thanks for playin with us at FCCB
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...