Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tango the Skating Bird Card

***Click HERE for my NEW Cricut Challenge Blog Flaunt It Friday's we are giving a way a Cricut Cartridge at the end of the month!***

Good evening my lovely bloggy friends! I hope you guys are taking time for yourselve's to get some crafting done. This is a very busy time of the year but I have finally manage to be creative I was missing my scrapbook room and my Cricut LOL!
I have been having fun experiementing with Digi's this one is Tango the Skating Bird from Digital Delights by Louby Lou right now all of their Christmas digi's are 50% off and they are all super cute!
I made this card for the Delightful Challenge which is Louby Lou's challenge blog. This week the challenge is embossing! I am so excited about this because I got to use my cuttlebug, I feel like I haven't really used my Cuttlebug in 2 or 3 weeks and I having withdrawls LOL! I colored Tango with my Bic markers. Embossed the white paper, added stickles to his scarf and I used my MS punch for the snowflake border and the negative snowflakes I adhered to the bottom. I stamped the sentiment from Pink By design Stamps, and added a strip of ribbon to the top. 

*****Please make sure you check back here at midnight PST tonight for a very special blog Hop with awesome blog candy!! It will be going on all weekend long!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra, this is just adorable!! You did an awesome job!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one cutie!!! See at midnight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute skating bird!! Love the coloring, embossing, and the punch! I received the adorable face stamps today! Thank you again!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this lil guy is great! Fantastic coloring.. love the embossing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on fb! I love it! Love how you colored it too. and with bics?!?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...