Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'M A PEACHY KEEN GUEST DESIGNER & PKS Blog Hop WINNER HERE!

Hello everyone I hope you guys are getting some crafting time in this crazy weather we are having! I made this cute Robot card from a very large Robot stamp that I got in the $1 bin at Michael's....it's a kids stamp but I love him! I colored him with my Bics and stamped the sentiment &  planets with Pink By Design stamps and used my border punch for the circle's border. I embossed the yellow and white papers with my Cuttlebug. The yellow embossing was does with my Robotz Cuttlebug Companion folder. I then inked the edges with black ink. I am entering this card into the Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is to MAKE A CARD FOR THE KIDS.

Thank You everyone who hopped with us this past weekend for Kathy's Surprise Birthday Hop I was so honored to take part in that historical Blog Hop! Now onto my winner......My RANDOM winner of the 21 assorted papers is.....
CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so cheerful! Beautiful.
Yes, Peachy Keen should make memorabilia for sure. Wouldn't some of those faces be adorable on a baby's bib?
Happy Birthday Kathy!

Congrats CA Scrapper! Please contact me at critterbugg365(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send your blog candy out shortly! Congrats!!

Now onto my Fabulous news!!! I am so happy to announce that I will be one of Peachy Keen Stamps Guest Designer's for 2011!! Woo-hoooooooo!! Yippeee!!! You don't understand how excited I am to be part of this it's a big deal to me! My heart was racing so much when I found out, I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the acceptance letter! Thank You Peachy Keen Stamps I wish I could give you guys a big giant KISS because I am so HAPPY!! Please make sure to mark your calendars for my BIG EXCITING WEEK as a Guest Designer it will be April 11 to April 15th!! Please click HERE to see the complete list of all of the 2011 Guest designer's!

8 comments:

  1. congrats on being chosen for the peachy keen guest dt!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm so happy for all of us. What an amazing group of ladies!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!! So awesome!!!!

    Your fellow Peachy Guest Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat embossing folder. Those bolts are pretty cool.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sandra! I can't wait to see your Peachy creations! I'm thrilled to be a part of such a great group of ladies!

    ~Saundra
    2011 PKS Guest Designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sandra! I sent you my address on your e-mail.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. WhooHoo!!! Congratulations!! How awesome! Oh and I love the robot card, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same robot stamp!! Its so cute :) i love the embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...