Monday, December 20, 2010

#207 Christmas Tree Mini Album

Hello everyone I made a Christmas Tree Mini Album. Please scroll down to read my description.
Here is the front cover . The bell is a necklace and my title is a bling embellishment. The large ribbon bows are from an old christmas card that I removed along with the tiny tree. I added a large red cloth-like brad to the bow.
Here is a top view of the front page and all of my ribbon I used. I put the bell necklace on there so it can close.

Here is the 2nd and 3rd page. I added a snowflake embellishment and a red bow with a pearl. I also added a candy cane embellishment from the Jolees line.

Pages 4 and 5 I put red bows on top with another brad on the left side. All of the candy like stickers on the left side are also Jolee's. Right side I put a candy hanging embellishment and attached it to my binder ring. I sprayed the small envelope which also went with an old card with Glimmer mist and stamped the sentiment that says "It's the most wonderful time of the Year". On the bottom you can see my candy cane colored twine.

Here is a closeup of my Jolees candy cane stickers on page 4.

Here is a closeup of my little envelope with Glimmer Mist and red paint, also my stamping.Page 5.


Page 6 and Page 7 I added snowflake embellishments to the top. Left side I put a Merry christmas sticker on it that had Micro-beads, I also added a faux chipboard button and ribbon that says Naughty or Nice. This is the other side of the page with the candy cane twine. For the right side I wanted this page to hold a pic from a house nearby my house that goes all out for Christmas I found out about their house from watching HGTV and they were on it! So I found these cute Christmas lights also from an old card and I just attached them with regular clear scotch tape.

Here are the light on Page 7....they look real huh?

Pages 8 and 9, left side I added a red bow and a chipboard piece that says Jingle Bells, along with a brad. Right side I put a snowflake embellishment and more hanging candy.

Page 10 (back cover) I love this beautiful red vibrant shimmery paper. I put sitckles on all the white parts and put a large piece of bling on all of the larger white areas of the snowflakes, then I put green bling in the center of all the snowflakes. I also put a large embellishment snowflake on top.

Here is a close up of my bling work!

Here is the top view of the ribbon from the back cover.

Here is the side view you can also see here that I painted every single page edge with red acrylic paint. I am so proud of my self for making this mini this is my 2nd mini album ever! I was so stressed out last time I made one because they were very intimidating to me. I think I got over my fear of mini albums and now I feel like I can conquer the world LOL! My last one took me 2 whole weeks, and this one only took me about 1 day and a half to complete it. In case you were wondering where I got this mini I got it from Michael's $1 bin, it did not come with that large green binder ring (that was in my stash).

I made this Mini especially for Paper Playtime since our challenge this week is CHRISTMAS ANYTHING GOES!
Also if you have not heard of my new challenge blog that I created with my friend Janis it's called Flaunt It Friday's and this weeks challenge we have a cute summery theme going on this week...a little break from this cold wintery weather!


18 comments:

  1. omgosh Sandra, this is just incredibly beautiful! you did a fantastic job!!!
    I'm going to have to step up my game to keep up with you creative Queens! :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini Sandra! So many details..it looks awesome! I'm with you....the first mini I made had me so stressed out I thought I'd be sick, lol! The second one I did was much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra your mini came out beautiful! I think that you are well on your way to becoming the mini book queen, great job. I love the way you painted all pages with red acrylic paint and your embellishments are all so pretty.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! I just love it! As you know...mini albums are my absolute fav! I think you did an awesome job! I love all the detail you put into your projects. I can tell you make each thing with love and care....awesome job! Cannot wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how cute was that!!! I love it, you do a great job. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your mini album! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandra - this is beautiful! I just love it! :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandra, this is beautiful! I love how you recycled some items to use in your mini. TFS!

    ~Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is beautiful!!!You have inspired me---I have one of those mini's from Michaels so I need to get started.Thanks for letting us share your creativity.
    Anita Cannon
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cute you put a lot of work in to it and it shows!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! Beautiful!! Wonderful!!! I love it!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOw this came out so cute!! I really like all the details you did and the peppermint patties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh!!! This is beautiful !TFS ! what a great design :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute girl!!!! THIS is so super cute. I love it and I want it lol.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandra your album came out so cute and I love all the details too...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...